Have joy in your heart today. Let’s CHOOSE to put joy into our lives. What does that mean? How do you be joyful?
Think of how happy babies are in the morning. Or how your over hear little ones be elated about something so small, like a scream in a hotel hallway “I LOVE TURTLES….yeaAaaa”
Why don’t we do these things? I know you love things. I know things fire you up. Why don’t we let them out? Why don’t we let them radiate our bodies with joy?
RIGHT NOW NAME 5 THINGS that make you smile and produce JOY. I’ll help you out by sharing just a few of mine
1. Running through sprinklers or jumping into a pool. I totally ran through the hotel sprinklers this morning. It was completely awesome.
2. Wheel of Fortune. Nerdy but my husband and I love to compete at who can guess the word fastest.
3. Blessing others. I love intentionally doing something for someone else. A note, a text, a photo.
4. Being on the water. A boat, a beach just with the wind whipping brings joy to my face.
5. Jammin’ out. Whether I am in my car, at a Zumba class, or on a run. I always like to have a lil’ fun or maybe just look like a dork, like in the video above.
The heart of the matter is this. MAKE ROOM FOR JOY. MAKE TIME FOR JOY. You need it. Your family needs it.
I am excited about the joy that is going to be the room today at MTH Atlanta 4.0. I can just feel it, it’s going to be a great day!!!
Now ready set go! What are you going to do to produce JOY?!